DataNet is an essential hardware and software solution that can empower any organization to monitor their environment using the ZigBee Wireless network.
The DataNet comprehensive real-time data logging solution is directed by leveraging the power of ZigBee wireless, 2.4 GHz telemetry protocol. Supporting up to 65,000 units per network, with fast, cable-free installation for instant setup.
- Wireless data logging for processing, transportation and stroage
- Multiple network management from single workstation or via LAN for long range monitoring
- Internal sensors for site-specific humidity/temperature monitoring
- Multiple models measuring 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 1 V, Pulse Counter, PT100 2-wires, NTC, Thermocouple J, K and T, Contactinputs
- Fully reliable real-time wireless monitoring network
- Multiple alarms via SMS, email and external siren
- Worldwide license-free 2.4 GHz band
- Operating keypad and LCD display
- API for integrating DataNat hardware with proprietary systems
DataNet System Contains
- DNR900 Receiver/Repeater - the heart of the system controls and collects the data from the end units. Also suitable for extending the system range
- DNL910 and DNL 920 - loggers with internal temperature and/or humidity. Supports four external inputs: 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 1V, 0 to 50 mV, PT-100 2 wires, Thermocouples (J,K and T), Contact, Pulse Counter and Frequency
- DNL910 PA and DNL920 PA - loggers with integrated power amplifier for extended range. Same supported external and tnternal sensors as DNL910 and DNL920.
- DNR800 Mini Repeater -cost-effective unit for extending the system range.
- DNL804-BXT, DNL808-BXT, DNL80-BXT -cost-effective loggers supporting up to two inputs, measuring temperature, humidity and current (4-20 mA). Includes up to four AA 3.6V for 3-yea battery life.