Our Software makes it easy to access the drives features. It allows you to quickly setup the drive, optimise the tuning, back-up the configuration, program the onboard automation controller and setup communications links.
- Energy Savings Estimator - Software tool to help you to calculate the energy saving potential and investment payback period for a drive installation
- CTSoft - Drive configuration
- CTScope - Software oscilloscope
- SyPTLite - Ladder program editor
- SyPTPro - Full automation system programming tool
- CTOPCServer - OPC compliant server for interfacing with Control Techniques drives
The Software tools communicate using Ethernet, CTNet, Serial or USB connections. Ethernet allows the software tools to easily use the internet infrastructure allowing Control Techniques drives to be accessed remotely, from virtually anywhere around the world.
Energy Savings Estimator
Our energy optimising software helps you analyse the energy usage for different applications and calculate cost savings using variable speed drives.
The main features of the software are:
- Estimation of energy usage using variable frequency drives for fan and pump applications.
- Comparison of energy consumption between variable frequency drives and conventional control methods.
- Display of energy cost, savings and payback data.
- Graphical representation of flow versus cost, hours and time.
- Customised client report facility including view, print, e-mail and file export functions.
- Built in engineering calculator for horse power, torque, AC motors, Ohm’s Law and AC power circuit calculations.
CTSoft is a configuration tool for commissioning, optimising and monitoring Control Techniques drives. It allows you to:
- Easily configure the drive using wizards
- Read, save and load drive configuration settings
- Manage the drive’s smartcard data
- Visualise and modify the configuration with live animated diagrams
CTScope is a full featured software oscilloscope for viewing and analysing changing values within the drive. The time base can be set to give high speed capture for tuning or intermittent capture for longer term trends. The interface is based on a traditional oscilloscope, making it familiar to engineers across the globe.
SyPTLite is an easy to use ladder logic program editor, suitable for simple drive applications. SyPTLite is ideal for controlling basic logic and sequencing with Commander SK and Unidrive SP onboard PLC and with SM-Applications Lite option module.
SyPTPro is a full featured automation development environment that can be used for creating solutions to single or multiple drive applications. The programming environment fully supports three industry standard programming languages: Function Block, Ladder and Structured Text. Motion is configured using PLCopen function blocks that support a master and slave axis configuration.
SyPTPro is also used to configure CTNet, a high speed drive-to-drive network that links together multiple drives, SCADA, operator panels and I/O to form an intelligent networked system.
Click here to download a demo version of SyPTPro, the full version can be purchased through your local Drive Centre.
CTOPCServer is an OPC compliant server that allows PCs to communicate with Control Techniques drives. The server supports communication using Ethernet, CTNet, Serial RS485 and USB. OPC is a standard interface on SCADA packages and is widely supported within Microsoft products. The server is supplied free of charge and can be obtained by clicking the download tab on this page.