The HD32.7 instrument is a rugged 8-input data logger for Pt100 temperature probes
•complete with SICRAM module or Pt100 4-wire probes.
• Flash memory, organized in 64 blocks, for a total capacity of 800,000 recordings
divided among the existing inputs. The recording can be handled in two ways:
- when the available memory is full, the collected data are overwritten starting
from the oldest ones (circular memory),
- the recording stops when the available memory is full.
• Simultaneous display of the 8 inputs.
• Maximum, minimum or average of the logged values.
• Selectable storage interval: 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes