|activTek - ActivePure® Technology
FOOD SERVICE & RETAIL
While customers always look for fresh and high-quality products, on the other side, governments look after the strict observance of environmental laws and controlling odor emissions. Being in the middle between those two parties, owners of bars, cafes, restaurants, and markets are constantly struggling to please both sides and deliver excellence. No wonder why there are so many air purifying and odor-removing solutions designed specifically for food producing industry and retail services. But there is a great deal of difference between Activtek and others because they don’t have an eco-friendly technology backed up by natural processes that combine continuus action and prolonged effect. We can proudly say that we care to deliver our customers best cost-effective solutions.
- Removes up to 99.9% of surface & air pathogens
- Eliminates kitchen odors, naturally (inside & outside)
- Efficient even in high-grease environments
- Reduces harmful bacteria in cold storage areas
- Extends shelf life of products
- Complements existing filter ventilation systems
Working Environment in Food Service Industry Must Be a Green Zone
Today people are getting more and more concerned about bacteria and germs in their food and drinks forcing the government to toughen laws and standards for food producing industry, left alone the increasing community irritation about uncontrolled food fumes in urban environments. There are tons of challenges in food service sphere to be taken care of:
- Neutralizing threats of bacterial nature (E-coli, Salmonella, etc.), toxins, viruses, mold particles
- Sanitizing working areas to prevent superbug infection from spreading
- Removing irritating smells inside of the premise and outside of it as well
- Keeping the pace with ever-rising quality benchmarks
- Controlling shelf life expectations that are already high enough
Solution for the Problem
Activtek presents you unique chemical-free purification technology which carefully recreates natural air cleaning processes and neutralizes all kinds of odors and biological threats in the air indoors. In addition to that, our innovative techniques also allow managing and minimizing negative air pollution effects like cooking fumes and kitchen grease that cannot be properly processed by older air purification systems. In comparison with other solutions, we can guarantee most efficient and cost-effective air cleaning to date. Our patented RCI technology easily surpasses all known chemical cleaners and most hi-tech solutions on the market. Activtek’s air cleaners are also known for utilizing two types of ionization technology, UV light, and a special catalyst to create safe oxidizers for sanitation needs and neutralizing odors. Activtek offers you that no-one else can.
More informations about Case of study
It's been said that people today spend more than 90% of their time indoors. If that's true, the quality of the indoor environment should be a major concern for everyone. Even if the number is 50%, spending half the time in a smokey,
contaminated, or odor-filled environment should simply be too much to ask.
Environmental quality can potentially affect performance, attendance, satisfaction, and financial as well as personal health. As awareness and interest in creating and maintaining a healthy indoor environment increase, activTek continues to develop, test, and produce useable, easy to install, and effective ways to treat sources of contamination, odors, and smoke. In the air and on surfaces, activTek's ActivePure® technology offers a more powerful, synergistic, nature-based environmental conditioning process with greater overall effectiveness than simple filtration or germicidal UV lamps.
Smoke, odors, grease, and even the smell from the dumpster out back can all become issues if not treated effectively. For out-of-the-way and innovative ways to help deal with these everyday occurrences turn to activTek and the power of ActivePure® technology.
ActivePure® works out in the environment, carrying the solution to the source, treating the area for odors and contaminants. Concerns over secondhand smoke and general pollutants indoors can make dining unpleasant and occasionally unbearable for some people. Problems with contamination on surfaces and health threats are always a top priority in food service.
Environmental conditioning products from activTek are built to conveniently, effectively, and continuously help maintain a cleaner, healthier environment in both the kitchen and dining area. Whether it’s a small private room, the entire building, or just the ice maker, activeTek and ActivPure® can make a difference to staff as well as customers.
Health and Medical
activTek offers products designed to aid in treating contaminants in the air and on surfaces with products that have passed our rigorous standards for effectiveness. activTek's ActivePure® technology provides a constant source of odor and contaminant reduction, assisting in and helping to maintain cleaning efforts long after disinfectants and cleaning agents have evaporated.
In the air, ActivePure®'s nature-based processes are released and circulated, carrying powerful environmental conditioning properties out into and around the area. As they settle, these process are just as effective on the surfaces touched by both staff and patients, helping to provide an additional layer of protection.
It’s well known that today’s energy efficiency and modern building advancements have come at the expense of indoor air quality, sealing and trapping pollution inside, then delivering it into rooms and offices through heating and cooling equipment duct work. To help combat these problems, activTek provides effective and convenient ways to treat the air being circulated by HVAC systems as it passes through the ducts and out in the indoor environment, taking the solution to the source.
Built around ActivePure® technology, activTek’s INDUCT line of environmental conditioning products work to actively neutralize odors and reduce contaminants inside the duct as it is carried through the system and into living spaces. Areas as small as 500 square feet can be treated as effectively as 10,000 square feet by installing one of our properly sized INDUCT units. For greater square footages, multiple units can easily be used in the same installation.
All activTek ActivePure®
Technology products are tested to insure a level of performance and effectiveness for environmental conditioning. For more about ActivePure® and related testing, see the Technology section of this site.
Effects of RCITM Technology
on reducing common bacteria and fungi on surfaces in 24-hour testing
SANC Beyond Sanctuairy
The Beyond by Aerus Sanctuairy with ActivePure Technology Works to Eliminate the Competition!
AFTER PERFORMING A COMPARATIVE PRODUCT ANALYSIS, WE HAVE DISCOVERED:
1. ActivePure® Technology reduces the amount of ozone that exists in the air
2. No other product features technology that works faster or more efficiently than the Beyond by Aerus Sanctuairy
3. Beyond by Aerus features 24/7 protection when the Santuairy is paired with the G4 Whole Home Filtration unit
4. Beyond by Aerus features the only NASA Certified Space Technology™ in its class
5. Millions of satisfied customers
6. Our technology is designed, engineered, and produced in the United States
7. Beyond by Aerus is the only company that utilizes ActivePure® Certified Space Technology™ to protect against airborne and surface contaminants
8. Beyond by Aerus has been improving indoor living conditions for over 90 years
9. ActivePure® Technology is effective against MRSA, Staph, Strep, E-Coli, Listeria, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Bacillus, Pseudomonas and more
10. Proven effective in the International Space Station, Pentagon, Liberty Bell, Ground Zero Museum, Major League Baseball facilities, hospitals, schools, homes and international hotel brands
More informations about The Beyond by Aerus
Comparing The Effects of RCI Technology and Ozone Technology
on reducing common bacteria and fungi on surfaces in 24-hour testing.
More informations about the Effects of RCITM Technology
- For reduction or removal of typical indoor air pollutants such as: visible smoke, odors, and microbials on surfaces*
- School classrooms
- Nursing homes
- Public lobbies and waiting rooms
- Any HVAC system up to 3 tons or 1500 CFM with accessible ducts
- Residential homes
- Small offices
- HVAC systems with accessible ducts
- Residential homes
- Small offices
||activTek Internal Mini (AIR SCRUBBER PLUS MINI)
- Mini-split / HVAC system
- Residential homes
- Small offices
- Efficiency apartments
- Nursing homes