One-trip temperature data logger
Effective cold chain processes require control over the quality of perishable goods and compliancy with the highest industry standards. The compact and easy-to-use disposable PicoLite USB data logger provides a simple solution for temperature monitoring, throughout mass transportation cold chain proesses.
Featuring a built-in temperature sensor, activation button, bi-color LED and direct USB connectivity, the PicoLite offers a plug and record solution for every application. The PicoLite is configured by fourtec’s intuitive DataSuite software, offering comprehensive data analysis features and alarm notifications.
By reducing overhead related to more complex multi-trip loggers, the PicoLite meets the challenge of combining low cost with reliability for one-trip, value-for-money data lgging.
- Low cost, one-trip, disposable logger for an unbroken cold chain
- Internal, high accuracy temperature sensor
- Unique Boomerang feature that automatically creates and emails PDF data report when logger is connected to PC
- Direct USB interface for PC communication
- 16,000 sample memory accommodating long-distance transports
- Software-enabled activation button to start logging and mark time stamps
- Built-in bi-color LED for logging and immediate alarm indication
- Supported by the complimentary DataSutew Software for data analysis and alarm notification
- Up to 6-month battery life depending on operating conditions
- Water and dust resistant IP67